Established canola and flaxseed processing business is seeking an experienced oilseed crushing/refining individual to manage a new state of the art full press crush plant and refinery in Great Falls, Montana. This position seeks a candidate for immediate hire for a plant scheduled for completion in the late summer of 2018. This position will have considerable support from an experienced executive and management team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Observe construction of new facility and learn operation from the ground up to commissioning
- Staff and manage plant
- Safety and training of staff
- Overall operations responsibilities
- Compliance related to the processing plant
- Ensure optimal operation of the facility
- Quality control
- Bachelor’s degree with plant operations
- Five years in managerial role
- Five years in a vegetable oil processing plant
- Competitive according to experience
- Excellent Benefits Package
Steve Chambers @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a resume and any other pertinent candidate information.